REAL TALK®
Self-Assessment

This survey is designed to give you a clearer view of your ability to hold REAL Conversations® that achieve results.

Before you take the survey, select an individual you communicate with regularly or a situation that frequently arises. Focus on answering the questions with that individual or situation in mind.

After reading each item and considering how you behave in the setting you have chosen to consider, choose the response that is most accurate for you. If one of the answers is true 51% of the time and the other answer is true 49% of the time, then select the answer that is accurate 51% of the time.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

Please answer every question before you submit your assessment. After submitting your assessment, a downloadable report will appear on screen.

First Name
Last Name
Email
City
State
Zipcode